Tag: Mr. Trump

Is Trump a serial liar?

As of this writing (Oct31, 2016) Politifact has rated 315 statements made by Mr. Trump. They found: 13 (4%)  True 34 (11%) Mostly True Total 47 (15%) Mostly True or better 46 (15%)  Half True Total 46 (15%) Half True/Half…